St. Bernard Lodge Offers Hotel and Inn-style Amenities - Only Better!
Let the St. Bernard Lodge serve as your home away from home on your northern California vacation while exploring Lassen National Park and the Lake Almanor Basin. We understand that there is truly no place like home; however, we do our very best to give you the experience of a home away from home.
St. Bernard Lodge is the perfect northern California Bed and Breakfast for those seeking quiet relaxation. We are located mid-way between Lake Almanor/Chester and the Lassen National Park on the Volcanic Scenic Byway.
- Free WiFi
- Full hearty country style breakfasts
- Afternoon wine and hor d'oeuvres
- Stocked trout pond; help feed the resident trout and ducks
- Great views of Carter Mountain, 1.4 miles from Pacific Crest Trail
- Games and equipment for outdoor enjoyment such as croquet, badminton and horseshoes
- Indoor games of pool, cribbage, checkers, chess and backgammon
- Comfy robes and slippers for each room
- Luxury linens
- Complimentary local phone calls
- Extra ice for your ice chests
- Ironing board and iron available upon request
- Concierge services
- Free on-site parking
- RV, boat, snowmobile and horse trailer parking
- Central air conditioning in all upstairs rooms